Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We previously covered a basic overview of how a match runs, divisions and classes, how scoring works, and what equipment you need to get started. Today we are going to talk about what happens between the berms in more detail. And today the focus is on safety.
Colonel Cooper's 4 Rules of Gun Safety
1. Treat all guns as if they are always loaded.
2. Always keep the gun pointed in a generally safe direction.
3. keep your finger off the trigger till your sight are on target.
4. identify your target and what is beyond it.
Range is Hot – Eyes and Ears
Load and Make Ready
Are you Ready?
If Finished, Unload and Show Clear
If Clear, Slide Forward or Close Cylinder
Pull the Trigger
Range is Clear
Use these Links to Support Unload and Show Clear
Our goal is to visit matches around the country to meet more amazing people and share their stories. Your support can help us meet that goal.
- Become a Patron of the Show
- Listen on RadioPublic
- Buy Unload and Show Clear Stickers
- Buy Unload and Show Clear T-Shirts
- Shop at Amazon.
- Shop at GunMagWarehouse.
- Shop Firearms and accessories at Palmetto State Armory.
- Shop at ShootSteel.com
- Shop for everyday cigar deals at Cigar Page
- Get Regular Refills Coffee Subscriptions at the Dunkin' Donuts Shop!
- Join the Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network
Get in Touch
- Visit our Contact page and leave us a message!
- Please tell your friends about us, leave an iTunes review, and like us on Facebook
- Join our Facebook group for fans of Unload and Show Clear
- Follow us on Twitter @UnloadC
- And search for us on Instagram
- Check Out More at Our Website
Subscribe and Listen