Last episode we covered range safety, today we're going to talk about three things you need to understand to shoot a stage successfully. Cover, fault lines, and tactical priority.
IDPA is a game based on defensive shooting techniques and scenarios. So the use of cover and tactical priority are important in the real world. But, like I said, IDPA is still just a game, so you have some elements that are not part of the real world. That's where fault lines come in.
These three concepts work together during a match to determine how you shoot the targets you are facing.
IDPA 2017 Rulebook v3
Use these Links to Support Unload and Show Clear
Our goal is to visit matches around the country to meet more amazing people and share their stories. Your support can help us meet that goal.
- Become a Patron of the Show
- Listen on RadioPublic
- Buy Unload and Show Clear Stickers
- Buy Unload and Show Clear T-Shirts
- Shop at Amazon.
- Shop at GunMagWarehouse.
- Shop Firearms and accessories at Palmetto State Armory.
- Shop at ShootSteel.com
- Shop for everyday cigar deals at Cigar Page
- Get Regular Refills Coffee Subscriptions at the Dunkin' Donuts Shop!
- Join the Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network
Get in Touch
- Visit our Contact page and leave us a message!
- Please tell your friends about us, leave an iTunes review, and like us on Facebook
- Join our Facebook group for fans of Unload and Show Clear
- Follow us on Twitter @UnloadC
- And search for us on Instagram
- Check Out More at Our Website
Subscribe and Listen