How do you get the most important people in your life involved in the sport you love? To celebrate our 100th Interview, Lloyd is joined by his wife and 9-year-old daughter to talk about their first IDPA match experience at the 2019 Walking in Memphis Regional.
This Episode is brought to you by:
Use these Links to Support Unload and Show Clear
Our goal is to visit matches around the country to meet more amazing people and share their stories. Your support can help us meet that goal.
- Become a Patron of the Show
- Listen on RadioPublic
- Buy Unload and Show Clear Stickers
- Buy Unload and Show Clear T-Shirts
- Shop at Amazon.
- Shop at GunMagWarehouse.
- Shop at ShootSteel.com
- Shop for everyday cigar deals at Cigar Page
- Get Regular Refills Coffee Subscriptions at the Dunkin' Donuts Shop!
- Join the Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network
Get in Touch
- Visit our Contact page and leave us a message!
- Please tell your friends about us, leave an iTunes review, and like us on Facebook
- Join our Facebook group for fans of Unload and Show Clear
- Follow us on Twitter @UnloadC
- And search for us on Instagram
- Check Out More at Our Website