Today we meet Greg Martin (A01976) from Green Forest, Arkansas. Greg works for Wilson Combat and is one of their sponsored shooters. He joined IDPA in 1998, just a year after the sport was founded, when a chance encounter at a local gun shop led him to a local IDPA match and launched a 21-year career during which he has won over 100 titles. He is now a Distinguished Master in Enhanced Service Pistol (ESP), Custom Defensive Pistol (CDP) and Compact Carry Pistol (CCP), as well as a Master in Backup Gun (BUG) and Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC).
This Episode is brought to you by:
Use these Links to Support Unload and Show Clear
Our goal is to visit matches around the country to meet more amazing people and share their stories. Your support can help us meet that goal.
- Become a Patron of the Show: http://www.unloadpodcast.com/extra/
- Listen on RadioPublic: http://www.unloadpodcast.com/radio
- Buy Unload and Show Clear Stickers: http://www.unloadpodcast.com/stickers
- Buy Unload and Show Clear T-Shirts: http://www.unloadpodcast.com/tshirts
- Shop at Amazon* – http://www.armedlutheran.us/amazon
- Shop at GunMagWarehouse* – http://www.armedlutheran.us/mags
- Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network – https://www.armedcitizensnetwork.org
Get in Touch
- Visit our Contact page and leave us a message!
- Please tell your friends about us, leave an iTunes review, and like us on Facebook
- Join our Facebook group for fans of the show: http://www.unloadpodcast.com/facebook
- Follow us on Twitter: http://www.unloadpodcast.com/twitter
- And search for us on Instagram: http://www.unloadpodcast.com/instagram
- Check Out More at Our Website: http://www.unloadpodcast.com
Subscribe and Listen
- iTunes: http://www.unloadpodcast.com/itunes
- Radio Public: http://www.unloadpodcast.com/radio
- TuneIn: http://www.unloadpodcast.com/tunein
- Stitcher: http://www.unloadpodcast.com/stitcher
- Spotify: http://www.unloadpodcast.com/spotify
- Castbox: http://www.unloadpodcast.com/castbox
- Overcast: http://www.unloadpodcast.com/overcast
The links above which are indicated with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these items, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you.